Header Ads

Jab Erdogan ro paray - Video




Turkish PM Erdoğan sheds tears on TV over Egyptian father's letter to slain young girl After listening to a prerecorded video of the letter being read out, Erdoğan sat speechless for a few moments with tears in his eyes. He then explained why the letter - written by senior Muslim Brotherhood politician Mohammad al-Beltagy for his daughter Asma - had touched him so much. "[I] do not have time to share with my children. I come home at around one or two at night missing them. I saw my own children in al-Baltagy's letter," Erdoğan said during the interview, which was aired on private broadcaster Ülke TV. "I hope the father's attitude gives a lesson to many countries in the Islamic world. I hope it will set an example to our youth. I am not speaking as the prime minister right now, I am a citizen. May God never allow those who want to [break] our unity," he added.

No comments:

Share to Rise Ummah

Powered by Blogger.